£40,000 - £50,000
Warwickshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Interested in working for a thriving global business?
You’ll be developing a key category and be responsible for the future direction and success of the product categories within your area. You’ll also own and drive the end-to-end product strategy in line with business objectives.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the market, to continually improve our product proposition
- Identify & develop future product pipeline opportunities to deliver market driven product ranges
- Ensure effective lifecycle management for all items with your category
- Develop a dynamic and commercially astute category management team, motivating them to perform to the best of their ability
- Support the sales and marketing teams in the effective communication of your product categories to the wider business and into relevant customer segments.
- Ensure that both product and market knowledge is shared across other key stakeholders
- Act as an ambassador within the UK market, raising our brand profile and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders, e.g. customers, suppliers & industry bodies
- To interact daily with procurement, sales, marketing and sector development.
- Experience managing a high-volume SKU count multiple suppliers into multiple market channels
- Strong product selection and range building experience with demonstrable results
- Able to evaluate opportunities/challenges & take a positive, pro-active approach to decision making
- Able to communicate with, engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Attention to detail ensuring that all product information, pricing and logistics data is complete and accurate
- Strong analytical/research capabilities
- Strong people management experience
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest