£24,000 - £30,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 4 weeks ago
Do you prefer working in a smaller team where you can get involved in more than just a small area of finance?
This role offers really good variety and the chance to play a key part of a finance team of 12. The team are down to earth, they work hard and enjoy having a laugh too. It’s a stable team, and it’s the sort of place people stay long term. Full study support is offered and you will be free to take exams at a time and pace which suits you. Your FC will be very supportive in terms of time for exams and revision and they will all be behind you to qualify. That being said, if you’ve stopped studying that’s fine too, they are open to candidates who are Qualified by Experience.
They have a strong financial accountant in the team who deals with that side of finance, so your role will focus more on the management accounting and analysis side.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of monthly management accounts packs and analysis
- KPI and MI reporting
- Variance Analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting the wider finance function where required
- Ad-hoc project accounting
- Management of stakeholder relationships across the business
- Experience in a similar role
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest