£28,000 - £37,000
Alfreton - Permanent
Posted: 4 weeks ago
Do you enjoy doing more on the analysis side of finance? Within a business in the manufacturing sector where you can touch and feel the product?
This role is working for a company you will know well, they aren’t huge and the finance team isn’t massive but the brand is well known for sure. The great thing about this role is the commercial exposure, it will let you know not only use your analysis skills, but also, let you develop excellent stakeholder management experience. Prior manufacturing experience would be great, but isn’t 100% essential if you have good analytical skills from similar sectors such as construction, FMCG or Logistics.
Full study support will be provided for CIMA/ACCA and you will have a manager who is keen to develop you, he used to do this role so he’s a great person to learn from!
There will be a small element of travel in the role, perhaps 2-3 times per month which is local and it will be planned by yourself so it won’t be dictated to you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of budgets and forecasts working with a breadth of stakeholders.
- Variance analysis and investigation into root causes
- Materials, labour and waste analysis
- KPI reporting and investigation
- Management of relationships with manufacturing stakeholders
- CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest