Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Are you looking for your next step towards becoming a Finance Business Partner and looking for a role which adds more partnering to your CV?
This role mixes Financial Analysis and Business Partnering, roughly a 50-50 split.
It’s working for a business where this role has been used as a stepping stone to a business partner role for years, it’s a proven path to the next step and you can expect to move internally within 18-24 months if you’re successful in this role. The position would suit someone qualified with a strong analytical background and the ability to interact with stakeholders up to Director level.
The company don’t have a long hours culture, and at the rare times where it is busier and you stay for a bit longer, they are good at giving you that time back.
Based just outside of Nottingham commutable from North Leicester & Derby.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive forecasting and budgeting process working with stakeholders up to Director level
- Analysis of performance vs budget and forecast including highlighting areas for improvement
- Analysis of business performance including recommendations
- Strategic performance analysis and KPI reporting
- Challenging stakeholders and building relationships across the finance function and externally with other departments
Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
Strong academic background
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest