£25,000 - £30,000
Burton On Trent - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Are you looking for a manager who will support you in training, developing and achieving strong experience to help you propel your career?
This role is working for a supportive manager who has been in your shoes, and knows what support you need to get to where you want to be. There is good, in-built progression in the role as the line manager is happy to pass on more and more high level tasks over time. You won’t be sat waiting for someone to leave to get that opportunity.
It is essential you have experience working in a manufacturing environment previously for this role, unfortunately that is a deal-breaker.
Full study support is provided for CIMA/ACCA and the role will be moulded to ensure you’re experience modules are all signed off in good time.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of monthly management accounts pack with commentary
- Variance analysis and investigation into unexpected results
- Support with the development of costing models
- Support with the production of budgets and forecasts
- KPI reporting and investigation into results
- Experience in a similar role in the manufacturing sector
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest