£20,000 - £22,000
Bingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Are you a stay at home Parent who is looking to get back into work after raising your family? Are you looking for school hours to accommodate family commitments? Or are you just interested in working less hours over Monday – Friday?
You will be working for a successful family business, supporting the current Company Secretary in all day to day duties of running the business. If you’re after a job for life – look no further! Stability is key here – most members of staff have been with the business for 20+ years which speaks volumes about how they treat their staff.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will have responsibility for logging all drivers’ route mileage, comparing the electronic handheld devices against the paper copies.
- You will also make sure any parts ordered have a paper trail, allocating any invoices to specific parts bought.
- You will answer the phone, respond to customer emails and enquiries as well as typing up letters.
- Previous experience within Administration or Accounts would be beneficial
- Accuracy and an eye for detail is essential in this job
- This position would suit someone who enjoys a variety of tasks at work and is willing to get stuck in to all elements of office work.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest