£35,000 - £40,000
Chesterfield - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Are you looking to move out of practice, and into industry?
This role offers a smooth transition from practice to industry and the chance to progress within a great business.
The role could suit someone moving from practice, or someone working in a financial accounts focused role in industry already.
The hours aren’t excessive and you’ll be pleased to know there is no travel at all in this role! The company is based just outside of the centre of Chesterfield, they are successful in their field and have a good size finance team giving good room to progress.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of statutory accounts in a timely and accurate manner
- Management of VAT and tax returns
- Analysis of current processes highlighting areas for improvement
- Support with the production of monthly management accounts
- Ad-hoc analysis and project accounting
- Support with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Experience in a similar role in practice or industry
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest