Interim Commercial Accountant
£33,000 - £35,000
Nottinghamshire - Interim
Posted: 1 month ago
Do you see yourself as a future Commercial Finance Manager? If so, this role could be the perfect stepping-stone to give you the experience to be able to make that move.
You will be part of the commercial finance function. There is a separate team in the business that look after all aspects of the financial and management accounting so you’ll have no month-end responsibility. You will focus on providing financial guidance and support to operational managers to allow them to maximise their business performance.
The hiring manager is looking for a commercially-astute CIMA / ACCA part qualified or newly qualified Accountant who will commit to a 12 month contract from January 2019.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide insightful commentary to the wider business on the monthly management accounts pack
- Establish financial plans to allow operational managers to maximise their performance
- Financial modelling, sales and business performance analysis
- Production of robust budgets for departmental managers
- Challenge all aspects of the P & L to identify opportunities and potential threats
- Provide financial guidance and support to non-finance stakeholders across multiple UK sites
- CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified or Qualified
- Confident personality with ability to challenge senior stakeholders
- Driving license required (some occasional travel to regional sites)
- Available to start a new role in January 2019
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest