£35,000 - £45,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 5 months ago
Is your photography lacking inspiration? Are you currently working on one brand and feel that this could be the root of the limited inspiration? Would you like to work somewhere that will give you the ability to work across multiple brands but within a client-side environment?
Do you find your ideas are always stamped down because it “doesn’t fit within the brand guidelines”?
If yes, to all the above? Read on!
This is a newly created role initially a 12 month FTC and if successful you’ll be working for a multi-branded retail business based in Nottinghamshire.
You’ll have a great eye for detail, with experience of organising photoshoots, brand designs and mood boards etc.
You’ll report to a fellow creative who will challenge you on your thinking, push you to do things new and push boundaries with the different brands you’ll be working on.
You’ll need the following;
- Be an expert in the Full Adobe Suite
- Experience managing photography shoots
- Experience developing and evolving brand visuals and the photographic identity of them
You’ll be used to;
- Managing agencies & internal stakeholders
- Managing budgets
- Rolling your sleeves up and doing what needs to be done!
If you would like more information please click apply! Alternative drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest