Nuneaton - Temporary
Posted: 1 month ago
Do you want to be in a role where you make a difference?
A role where your analysis is used, decisions are made from it and your inputs are highly valued?
This role offers exactly that.
It won’t be easy, it’s a very fast-paced environment and things change frequently. The stakeholders in the business have a thirst for analysis and you’ll be the one to supply them with more and more intel to drive decision making. They need you! In return though, the rewards are great. Career progression is there in abundance, the chance to add more and more to your CV and the chance to get way more experience than similar roles in other businesses.
It’s not essential you’re studying for CIMA/ACCA but if you are, full study support will of course be provided.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and develop reporting suites for the business
- Analysis and commentary around reporting packs working closely with the wider commercial team
- Analysis of site performance and variances
- Presentation of large complex data sets to a variety of audiences
- Support with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ad-hoc project accounting and analysis
- Review and analysis of monthly management accounts pack
- Experience in a similar role previously.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest