£25,000 - £28,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Sat in a bar on a Friday evening, talking with friends and you probably say to them, ‘I enjoy parts of my job, but some other areas are a bit boring. I prefer the commercial, value adding analysis. I want to be talking to different stakeholders, I’m a people person, not a sit in the office all day person.’
If this sounds like you. This role may appeal.
The management accounts, financial accounts are done in another team, by your colleagues who prefer that side of finance. This role, is in the commercial team. This is where the analysis, business partnering and commercial focus is in full view.
They’re now looking for a Commercial Accountant to join them, someone with lots of personality, great inter-personal skills and the ability to work with a breadth of stakeholders. The role comes with full study support for CIMA/ACCA and the development opportunities are excellent.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive budgeting and forecasting processes working with the wider team and non-finance stakeholders
- Performance analysis and investigation into results with commentary
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the business
- Ad-hoc project accounting and analysis
- CIMA/ACCA Studier
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest