Internal Communications Specialist
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
You’ll join the team at a very exciting time as the business is currently revamping the way they communicate internally.
The role will be very varied as one day you’ll be pulling Shirley the COO into a meeting to discuss notes for the company conference, to the next day where you’ll be briefing John at the PR agency for an event you have coming up.
You will be pulled from pillar to post but have a great team around you to support delivering the company message to all of the employees.
- Support the air traffic control of messages and activity by keeping the communication calendar up to date and visible to other team members and relevant stakeholders
- Plan, develop and deliver head office/central face to face engagement activity including balcony briefings, BLT meetings and In the Loop meetings
- Research, create and publish content for our internal communication channels collaborating with internal and external partners as and when appropriate and required
As well as
- Taking day to day ownership of responses to corporate press enquiries and collaborate with the PR agency to ensure timely and accurate follow up
- Work with the senior team members to research, develop and deliver new channels, activities and processes to improve how we inform and engage team members
- Play an active role in the development and establishment of a fresh, more impactful and professional approach to communication and engagement which positions the communications team as expert strategic partners to the business.
Experience you’ll have
- First-hand experience of working in Internal Communications and being part of a busy Communications team
- Experience of handling press enquiries and media relations and PR agencies
- Experience of maintaining and developing print channels and digital media platforms, including intranet and social enterprise media
If you would be interested in more information please click apply! Alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin for more info.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest