Burton On Trent - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of a small HR team in a progressive organisation. Joining the company in a HR Coordinator position, you’ll be supporting the HR team by providing an efficient and effective on-site HR service to the HR team and to internal and external customers, acting as a first point of contact for all HR enquiries.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to kick start their career in HR and shape their own role.
You will be working within a great team who embrace a friendly and supportive culture making it a great place to further develop and broaden your HR knowledge and skillset.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing first line support, advice and guidance on HR procedures and policies
- Working with recruitment partner and managing the internal recruitment system for authorisation
- Supporting with recruitment activities including the offer process and on boarding
- Delivery of HR induction material and preparing induction meetings
- Supporting in ER activities including notetaking in disciplinaries and grievances, providing legal correspondence
- Provide a comprehensive HR service to employees and line managers, providing advice and guidance on current policies and procedures.
- Provide general administrative assistance in the department and in the recruitment, process placing adverts and overseeing the e-recruitment system
- Manage leavers by issuing letters and archiving leaver information.
- Ownership of collation of payroll data
- Strong administrative experience with a passion for working in HR
- HR Advisory experience
- Experience of the end to end employee lifecycle from recruitment through to exit
- You’ll have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- You’ll have outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills
- You’ll have the ability to work on your own initiative, whilst being able to work under pressure
- CIPD/part qualified desirable but not essential
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest