£25,000 - £30,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 4 months ago
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join a friendly HR team in a well-known organisation as a HR Advisor. Supporting the retail and support services in this generalist role, you’ll be the first port of call for all line managers and colleagues providing advice in relation to HR polices and providing guidance on ER issues, absence and performance management.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with leaders, providing comprehensive advice and support on all ER issues, including: absence management, disciplinary, grievance, performance management, maternity and paternity issues.
- Leading on all areas of second line absence cases and disciplinary cases
- Manage the administration of the ER process / other company policies to ensure the process operates effectively and to agreed timescales.
- To develop and maintain effective relationships with a hierarchy of stakeholders
- To conduct exit interviews with all management leavers and use this information to feed into company leavers reports and activities
- Act as an ambassador for the group culture whilst developing the employer brand
- Minimum of three years working within a HR Advisory capacity
- Self-starter with the ability to manage a varied workload in a fast paced environment & work under pressure
- Proven knowledge of employment legislation
- Have the ability to influence & build strong working relationships at all levels with the flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate experience in influencing within a hierarchy of levels
- Commitment to the performance management culture with the ability to set high standards, deliver objectives and challenge appropriately
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest