Head of Marketing
£50,000 - £60,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
This role won’t be for the feint hearted. You’ll join the business in a brand-new role, with the expectations of developing the existing marketing and business development team.
You’ll take ownership of the marketing strategy and not to just increase ROI from last year or to launch a new product. You’ll be developing a strategy to double the business.
This is the final piece in the jigsaw for the company who are ready to grow! They have significant investment and are looking for a creative, ambitious, inspirational marketing leader who can make a real difference.
What you’ll be responsible for;
- Design and oversee the execution of the marketing strategy, annual plan, delivering segmented and targeted lead generation campaigns across the UK and internationally.
- Working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to build an agile, distinctive and engaging brand.
- Management of internal team and external agencies to ensure the marketing goals are achieved
- Have a solid understanding of SaaS, product marketing, brand creation, digital marketing, and PR, preferably within a B2B environment
- Have proven experience of delivering significant lead generation outcomes
- Be really familiar with the tools of your trade (Analytics, Marketing platforms, Salesforce.com, social channels etc) as well as basic IT systems
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest