£38,000 - £38,000
Chesterfield - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Financial Accountant – Chesterfield – £38,000 – Flexi Time – Great Career Prospects
Are you currently working in audit and looking to move away from the constant travel and staying away during the week? What are the key factors that are important to you when looking to make your first move in to industry?
- Better work-life balance?
- Flexibility with hours?
- A supportive line manager who understands what it takes to make the move from practice into industry?
- A company that can offer a clear and defined path to progress your career over the next 5 years?
- A rewarding benefits package?
This opportunity will tick all of the above boxes. Our client who are based in Chesterfield offer complete flexibility with working hours to fit around your commitments outside of work. You’ll report in to a line manager, who himself has an audit background and knows what it takes to make the move in to industry. You’ll form part of a large finance function, giving you fantastic opportunity to progress your career.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Starting salary: £38,000
- 10% Bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays which increases with years of service
- Complete flexibility with hours and time back in lieu for any over-time
- Up to 11% employer pension contribution
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of the balance sheet for multiple cost centres in the Group
- Production of reports and analysis of the balance sheet accounts
- Review and test controls on a monthly basis
- Coordinate with internal and external audit teams
- Improve balance sheet reconciliations process
- ACA / ACCA Qualified or latter stages of study
- Audit background preferred
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest