Head of Customer Services
£35,000 - £40,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
No two days are the same in this business, it is a rapidly expanding online retailer who are looking for someone to lead a team and have responsibility for strategy.
You will need to be diligent, resilient and confident.
This role is not for the faint hearted! This is an incredible opportunity to join a modern and fast-paced business. If it sounds like your cup of tea – I would love to hear from you!
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with flexible working hours, 25 days holiday + your birthday off, end of month get togethers and free on-site parking. How cool is that?!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for motivating, developing and coaching the team. Making sure they all succeed their KPI’s. This will include regular 1-2-1’s and team meetings and ensuring training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- You will have a huge part in the recruitment of the customer service team – this is an expanding team and so in the next few years there will be a lot of recruitment for you to do!
- You will be monitoring the quality of your team’s work – reporting directly to the MD who is heavily involved in the day to day running of the business.
- Previous experience within a similar, customer centric position
- You will have experience of leading a team and monitoring / coaching performance
- You will enjoy planning and dealing with implementing strategy
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest