Product Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 3 months ago
How does working at a business that is one of a kind and genuinely the only one doing what they do sound?
If you’re from a telephony, telco or software background, and looking for a business that continues to challenge, change and develop the way businesses communicates, this might be for you…
We’re on the lookout for a Product Marketing Manager to join our client, based in the East Midlands.
- Constructing and delivering the product go-to-market plans in line with the product roadmap and marketing strategy to include positioning, construction of joint propositions with strategic partners, pricing influence and verticalised messaging
- Creating and owning all product marketing materials
- Conducting and maintaining market and competitor research to inform product development and the go-to-market functions
- Proven success in creating and delivering B2B go-to-market strategies that support revenue growth targets through sales enablement, building awareness and lead gen campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of operating in a channel/partner ecosystem
- Experience collaborating with and influencing cross-functional teams
If you would like further information, please apply to this ad or drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest