Commercial Finance Analyst
£35,000 - £45,000
Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Are you coming towards the end of your CIMA / ACCA exams and are frustrated by the lack of opportunity to move in to a more commercially focused finance role?
The company are a huge brand, but the way that they divisionalise their finance function allows you to gain fantastic exposure in your role, whilst still maintaining the opportunity to progress your career in the long run. If you’re a part or newly qualified Finance Analyst who wants to be a Finance Business Partner within 18 months, this could be the ideal role for you.
There are two key elements to the role; analysis and business partnering. You’ll need to build rapport with operational stakeholders to understand the drivers behind their financial performance which will then allow you to produce insightful management information that will support sales delivery across the business.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce insightful management information to support the delivery of various business projects
- Partner with operational teams to ensure they understand the financial implications behind their business decisions
- Support with the production of budgets and forecasts with analysis and commentary
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Presentation of financial information to operational stakeholders
- Performance analysis and associated commentary, identifying areas of risk and potential opportunities to drive sales growth
- CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified or Qualified
- Strong financial analysis experience with the ability to partner with senior stakeholders
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest