£30,000 - £32,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 4 months ago
For every CRM campaign that goes out you won’t get excited about how it looks, what the new content strategy is or how the functionality of it is.
You will be automatically thinking;
I wonder what segmentation tool they used
I wonder what the ROI on that campaign is
I would love to delve into the data!
The role will be supporting the CRM team to ensure campaigns are receiving their maximum ROI. You will be skill in the following!
- Proficient using SQL, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of campaign selections, understanding database management, reporting and analytical techniques
- Utilise SQLCampaign tool to develop and maintain daily, weekly and ad-hoc results in response to campaign activity
If you would like further information please click apply or contact James Hales on Linkedin!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest