A “Real” Full Stack position
£40,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
Yes I said it, in the great start up I am recruiting for no one should be too big to support with bug fixing or diving into a product issue. That’s what makes joining a company that has grown from 5-100ppl over 4 years exciting right? Variety.
Want a defined senior role where you will focus purely on development and processes and leave the other bits to the juniors? Yeah this probably isn’t for you.
However if you are grabbed by a varied Full Stack Development role where one minute you will be translating requirements from customers next minute you will be mentoring juniors and fixing bugs in the product base, you really should consider dropping me a note.
The likely hood is you are already an accomplished C# .Net Full Stack Developer. You may be looking to expand your knowledge base or add value within a set up that is not governed by red tape and autocratic ways, both boxes can be ticked here!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The development set up?
A true Agile environment, 3 teams delivering sprints fortnightly. They reap the rewards of majoring on event driven micro service architecture.
Tech wise you need to back your:
- .Net C# Development experience and Web Api
- Experience of Front end tools including Angularjs (angular2,react etc would be considered)
- Knowledge of relational databases ideally SQL Server 2014
- Object Orientated design experience
- Ability to embrace and recommend new systems , processes that can change the game!
If you would like to know more about this then let’s talk.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest