Senior DevOps Engineer position
£45,000 - £55,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 4 months ago
This company is highly profitable , their cloud based product is flying off the shelves and they have the opportunity for you to make a big impact to the development environment in this DevOps Engineer position that we are exclusively working on.
Having had the office tour I can vouch for the environment being relaxed, driven by deliverables, flexible / grown up and generally a great place to work.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Things that make this place more attractive than most:
- Investment is in the cloud based product (35% of sales and growing), this is not a system admin role working on legacy , you will be working on their core cloud environment
- A REAL agile / scrum focused methodology (not waterfall behind the scenes)
- Genuine opportunity to make this role your own within what is and will continue to grow as the head office, with this being the first pure devops focused hire.
If the above isn’t enough, yes they have car parking , yes you can have your birthday off and yes they do have an office tuck shop!
So what base experience do you need to facilitate a conversation?
– Should have experience in working in a devops environment or position
– Solid knowledge of AWS or Azure (ideally AWS) platform
– Scripting experience (deployment etc), flexible on what however perl / bash would be a nice start
– Continuous integration
– A decent handle on automation tools
Personality wise you need to be a team player. The environment is relaxed and everyone gets on, you shouldn’t take yourself too seriously and should have a real passion about working for a company that is turning from a sales focused organisation to a tech driven business.
To find out more drop me through an up to date CV or check me out on linkedin and drop me an email / text if that’s preferred.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest