Senior Software Developer
£55,000 - £65,000
Milton Keynes - Permanent
Posted: 4 months ago
Our client is a well-known international organisation who are searching for a Senior Software Developer. The Senior Developer will support the transition from relational-databases as this company heavily invests in their software development architecture and deployment strategies.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ultimately the successful candidate will help to lead the development of the UK application and support with creating a system using SQL, C#, ASP.Net, SSIS and SSRS.
Although you will work across multiple business areas supporting with tactical and strategic software implementations , a few bits of legacy management and documentation will also be required as you would expect.
Additional skills required for this position:
- At least 5 years’ experience in C#/T-SQL-based systems. SSIS, SSRS and TFS experience a distinct plus
- NET MVC5 experience preferable
- Experienced in .NET and SSIS Unit and integration testing
- Experienced SQL Server developer; knowledge of Replication, mirroring highly advantageous
- Excellent understanding of the fundamentals of OOP/SOLID principle and systems design
- Experienced in Agile Methodology software development.
- Strong business acumen and data-driven decision making capabilities
- Excellent Excel skills, VBA an advantage
This is an exciting time in the development of the UK systems and you can have a direct impact on the planning and profitability of the UK operation.
For further information on this opportunity then please reply with an up to date CV and I will be in contact asap to discuss or contact me in the office if required.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest