Following a rather busy Easter break, I have got back into the swing of the recruitment world interviewing a Financial Director who is immediately available for work. He developed his career over the years working in varied Manufacturing environments and has experience of multi-site and multi country set ups. His most recent experience has given him responsibility for the management of Finance functions the UK and US. He is a CIMA Finalist and Prince 2 accredited.
- Managed the transition of the Accounting function from the US to the UK saving $85K
- Implemented performance management controls in the US and UK for comparison analysis
- Introduced standards for production targeting and supervised the redesign of the production process in the US
- Introduction of performance controls through “Bowling Charts’ ensuring all departments had monthly objectives to achieve and report on
- Net savings of £210K through implementation of cost cutting measures. These included staff reorganisation, purchasing review and consolidation and customer profitability reviews
If you would like to discuss further or receive a CV, please do not hesitate to contact me.