Sue is an ACCA Qualified Finance Manager/Financial Controller who is immediately available for work. She has worked for a variety of industries to include FMCG, Retail and General Manufacturing.
She lives in Nottingham and will consider interim or permanent positions across the East Midlands.
Some of her key skills include:
- Extensive knowledge of various systems, SAP, SAGE, Hyperion and Access Accounting.
- Month end processes and reporting
- Profit and Loss and balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT Reporting
- Variance to budget analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Internal and external audits
- Statutory accounting
- Tax Packs
- Cash management
- Team leadership and recruitment
- Built a team from a stand-alone role to team of 7
- Implemented and managed change from 3 new systems to a merger and takeover followed by a merger
- Developed gross margin and sales reports to assist in analysis of the company’s position
- Developed a detailed rolling weekly cashflow
One of her more recent references comments:
“She demonstrated the ability to work under pressure and plan and organise successfully to meet tight deadlines”. “Her strong interpersonal and communication skills have allowed her to develop good working relationships with both her colleagues and management.”
“She would be a great asset to any company and I would highly recommend her.”
If you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact: Claire Fletcher: 0115 8700 300 or email: email@example.com