A great start to the week in recruitment! I have just met a Finance Director who has a broad finance background working in Manufacturing. Immediately available for work, he is ideally seeking a new position in Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire.
He is genuine, honest and has a continuous improvement ethos. He enjoys working with individuals at all levels and establishing good working relationships. Some specifics around his skills and background include:
- Leadership of UK Finance Department (team of five)
- Review and reporting of monthly management accounts and annual financial accounts for audit and forecasts
- Placement of treasury investments on money markets
- Accountable for production and completion of payroll process for UK companies (over 190 employees)
- Worked to improve inter-company communications – established board meetings
- Responsible for the resurrection of incomplete records
- Control and development of general ledger accounts
- Identification of additional revenue streams
If you would like to discuss further or receive a CV, please get in contact: Claire: 0115 8700 300.